This exceptional property comprises several building on 3 hectares plants with olives trees, cacti and flowering plants and has a panoramic (180°) view of the Atlas mountains.
It is accessed by the route de l’Ourika to Km 10 followed by 3km of blacktop, 2km 300 of 5m wide piste completely redone by the commune of Tassoultante and 800m of piste to be redone by the Association des Riverains (ARCHAZA) as soon as the Commune decides whether or not to themselves redo this last portion.
The property is composed of two completely autonomous houses totaling 2500m² habitable surface. They are offered by preference completely furnished, equipped and decorated. Most all the furnishings, paintings, sculptures, objets d’art, upholstery, decorative and architectural elements are unique or irreplaceable.
Acquired over several decades from voyages of the owners throughout the world, this home was conceived and executed around elements of this remarkable collection.
The structures are the work of the creative architect karim El Achak.
The gardens have been conceived by the young and brilliant Moroccan landscape architect, Camélia Bouaazzaoui, who designed notably the gardens ot the PACHA, the hotel Raffles in Marrakech and the Sheraton in Casablanca.
- Entry Hall
- Powder Room with the Guest WC
- Entry Foyer to Cinema
- Cinema with separate outside entry
- Dining Room with fireplace
- Large kitchen with cold room
- Main living Room with fireplace
- Chinese Lounge with fireplace adjoining main living Room
- African Lounge with fireplace adjoining main living Room
- Covered terrace open onto the Atlas mountains
- Corridor surrounding inner courtyard open onto the Atlas mountains
- Entry Foyer to Hammam
- Hammam with jacuzzi, shower and WC
- Master Suite (Syria) : entry, bedroom with fireplace, private patio with fountain, two multi-closet dressing alcoves, bathroom (shower and bath), separate WC, study (1930 style) with fireplace, private overlooking the Atlas mountains.
- Guest Suite (Burma) : entry, bedroom with fireplace, private patio, bathroom (shower and bath) open onto two private patios, one a garden with fountain, separate WC, private terrace overlooking the Atlas.
- Guest Suite (Morocco) : entry, bedroom with fireplace, bathroom (shower and bath) overlooking private garden with fountain, separate WC, private terrace overlooking Atlas mountains.
Large Roof Terrace facing Atlas mountains
- Large covered Salon open towards the Atlas mountain
- Dining terrace open towards mountains
- Guest WC
- Furnace room
- Laundry with linen storage
- Room for Gym
- Large storage room
- Entry Hall
- Powder Room with Guest WC
- Large living Room (Salon+Dining Room) with fireplace
- Corridor surrounding open courtyard facing Atlas mountains
- Guest Suite (Indian) : entry, bedroom with fireplace, large closets, bathroom (shower and bathtub) open onto private courtyard with fountain, separate WC.
- Guest Suite (Colonial) : entry, bedroom with fireplace, large closets, bathroom (shower and bathtub) open onto private courtyard with fountain, separate WC
- Foyer leading to :
- Single bedroom with bath (shower & WC), private terrace
- Dormitory with three beds, bathroom with bathtub and shower, open onto private garden, separate WC, private terrace.
- Foyer leading to :
- Dormitory with three beds, bathroom with two showers, separate WC
All suites in both houses open onto private terraces with views of the Atlas and access to the gardens.
- Guest Suite (Tibet) : entry, bedroom with fireplace open onto terrace facing Atlas mountains, large closet alcove, bathroom (shower & bathtub), separate WC, private terrace overlooking the Atlas.
Roof Terrace facing the Atlas mountains
- Covered Salon with fireplace looking onto Atlas mountains
- Cold room,
- Laundry with linen closets,
- furnace room,
- large storage room convertible to Gym or hammam
- Large swimming pool (22m x 6m) with placement for electric pool cover
- Pool House :
- Two changing rooms
- separate shower and WC
- Large Billiard and game room with fireplace
- Small salon, open and covered, facing Atlas mountains
- Large Dining Room, open and covered, facing Atlas mountains
- Large underground area for storage and pool equipment
- For 2 cars with storage area behind,
- open sun shelter for 4 cards
- Adjoining Garage : two staff apartments around closed courtyard, each with 2 rooms, bathroom, WC
- Adjoining kitchen courtyard of maison A : apartment of two bedrooms, each with bath & WC, + kitchen
- Caretaker’s apartment : 2 rooms + Kitchenette + bath with shower & WC
- Two wells (house and gardens)
- Numerous fountains and reflecting pools,
- Rose labyrinth, olive grove (480) vegetable garden, cactus garden, fruit orchard, multiple varieties of palm trees
Both houses are completely heated, the reception areas of the Maison A are heated by the floor. All other rooms as well as the Maison B are heated by radiators.
- Heat generators for hot water are fueled by gaz in relay with solar panels.
- Also a reserve diesel generator in case of power cuts.
- All bedrooms are equipped with individual air-conditioning units. Most reception and all bedrooms are equipped with wood-blade Hunter ceiling fans.
- Internet by satellite via EUTELASAT