This luxury six bedroom villa for sale in Marrakech has a living area of over 1700m² and is perfectly situated just 20 minutes south of the centre of Marrakech.
Contemporary Arabo-Andalusian style, designed by one of Morocco’s leading architects. Facing the Atlas mountains and set within beautifully landscaped 17000m² gardens.
The Six Bedroom Villa Comprises of:
Prestigious reception areas full of light, space and tranquillity. Six en-suite bedrooms, each tastefully decorated with individual fireplaces and TVs.
Your absolute well-being is assured byone of the largest private swimming pools in Marrakech. Its fully equipped fitness room, Superb traditional Hammam and massage room, sky bar, Pool table and games area, spacious private cinema, library, putting green and bowling area.
- Gardens include 7000m² lawns, a large variety of endemic species (palms trees, agaves, cactuses, bougainvilleas, rose bushes, and many others), a 4000m² olive grove, and a 2000m² orchard planted with grapefruit, orange, lemon and pomegrenate trees).
- 4 ornamental ponds with multiple fountains.
- Swimming pool 26m x 11m with two Jacuzzis, each for 8 users.
- Pool house with a spacious bar and sitting area, a gym with bodybuilding, rowing, boxing and running equipment, 2 showers and 2 bathrooms.
- Bowling rectangle to play the French game of pétanque.
- Putting green 400m².
- Covered parking area for six cars.
- Male staff quarters comprising Bedroom, Kitchen and Shower.
- Female staff quarters comprising Bedroom, Bathroom with shower.
The Villa - Technical Overview
- Air conditioning: reversible (summer/winter) air-conditioning in all bedrooms, lounges, dining area and kitchen.
- Security: earth quake proof structured building, high security hammer proof glazing for all sliding doors and windows, camera surveillance of main entrance gate and kitchen.
- Interphone between all rooms, kitchen and office.
- HiFi sound circuit with speakers in the ceiling of main lounge, Moroccan lounge and dining area.
- Entrance hall with on the left guest bathroom (double washbasin) and on the right a Private office.
- Main lounge: approx. 100m² and 7m high ceiling. 3m long massive beautifully chiselled fireplace and impressive central chandelier. Large bay windows on three sides. Fully furnished.
- Moroccan lounge and Dining area: approx. 120m², lounge on the northern side with modern oriental benches on three sides, central bi-ethanol operated mobile fireplace. Dining area adjacent to the Moroccan lounge on the south side with table seating 14. Beautiful view on the gardens and the Atlas mountains.
- South covered terrace: 100m² between main lounge and swimming pool. Sitting area with double sofas. Two dining tables, seating 10 each.
- Professional Commercial Kitchen: fully equipped with steam oven, traditional oven, double piano, grill, high capacity extractor hood, double glass door refrigerator and professional ice cube machine. Numerous cupboards and shelving.
- Back kitchen: food storage shelving, 2 freezers and one 12m3 cold room.
- Storage room: 20m² storage space.
- Pool table area (approx. 75m²) including sitting corner and board games table.
- Sky Bar: 100m² open air south facing terrace, ideal for cocktail parties.
All bedrooms have a private outside terrace. Each room has its own specific design with a highly refined mixture of contemporary architecture and arabo-andalusian touches.
Ground floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom One: approx.70m², located on the north-east corner. King size bed, writing desk and armchairs and open fire place. Large dressing room. Bathroom with traditional bath and shower, large size washbasin, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV and WiFi.
- Bedroom Two: approx. 80m², located on the east side. King size bed, writing desk and armchairs and open fire place. Large dressing room. Bathroom with Italian type shower, bath, 2 washbasins, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV and WiFi.
- Bedroom Three: approx. 100m², located on the south-east corner. King size bed, writing desk and armchairs and open fire place. Large dressing room. Bathroom with traditional bath and shower, large size washbasin, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV and WiFi.
First floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom Four: approx. 100m², located on the south-west corner. One of the two master bedrooms of the house. Look-through open fire place in the centre of the room between sleeping area and salon with two convertible sofas. King size bed, writing desk and armchairs. Superb dressing room. Very large bathroom with square bath, 2 washbasins, Italian style shower, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV and WiFi. Large south facing terrace.
- Bedroom Five: approx. 120m², located on the south-east corner. Second master bedroom of the house. Bedroom furniture includes writing desk, armchairs and a convertible sofa. Separate salon includes three convertible sofas. Large dressing room. Bathroom with bath and Italian type shower, 2 washbasins, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV (both salon and bedroom) and WiFi. Large south facing terrace.
- Bedroom Six: approx. 70m² on the north-east corner. King size bed, writing desk and armchairs and open fire place. Large dressing room. Bathroom with traditional square bath and shower, large size washbasin, toilet and bidet. Safe, TV and WiFi. Solarium terrace.
- In-house fully equipped professional Cinema (6 armchairs, 6 double sofas).
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam (hot steam bath room) for three guests. Superb traditional tadelak
- Massage and beauty room.
- Facilities: washbasin, toilet and shower.
- Linen room with 2 washing machines and dryer.
- Basement storage area (36m²) with large capacity shelving.
Any sizes indicated in this description are given as an indication only and do not constitute in any way contractual information.